Thank You for 10 Year (Princess Rae)

Wizanthony

10year_logo_4.png

A Thank You !!!!

eldar.pngPrincess Rae 

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being you! Your jovial and optimistic work attitude 
among your peers have been wonderful.

You have been a strong Leader SoA for 10 year now and your perseverance and love for this clan is outstanding.
Leadership and dedication on this level is a rare gift in the Runescape Community and we are so lucky to have you.  

You are truly an inspiration to the Clan and definitely an important role in SoA. Keep it up and 
thank you once again! 

Kind Regards,

eldar.pngLillyeldar.pngApplejuiceajeldar.pngPsychojonas
lian.pngWizanthonylian.pngEragon Wingslian.pngWintriolian.pngBennyBearlian.pngDarkmgix20

and the rest of SOA 

Aw that's sweet, and thank you Anthony, but its all of us. <3 So many amazing people over the years have contributed to this clan, and I can recall, as most of you probably can, a few not-amazing ones who flamed us to hell and back when we kicked them :DOne time after a particularly bad flame we re-named the Leadership chat something like ... "SoA Leadership, continuing to f**k off".  See that's the thing about SoA when @Scotty and I started it, we decided to always have a Leadership Team and not just one Leader, and that's worked out really well. Gives us more balance. 

We've also had so many amazing clannies and a whole lot of fun. We've like that family with a few oddbods, but somehow it works. 

How about you all tag at least 3 people in here and tell a story about them. Share a bit of history? 

Right now, @Lucifer Box and @Kitty Smith are having a wheelchair fight in cc. I'd step back ... 

One of my favourite bits of chat in cc was this from years ago. It was then the in-game clock was first introduced. Stellar has the best comeback ever! 

5dbf335a27.png

@Stellarflare @Leftoversfor @Committed

You're insanely patient, Rae, Grats for being our glue <3

10 years! Woohoo! We really need to find a cure for that 'soa' now! :tongue:

Onto many more years!!

Wonderfully done, and I agree with the insanely patient, Rae, thank you for everything you do! :)

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

Edited by Zamandria

Such a milestone it is, 10 years being out there. Glad to be a part of this clan. Congrats and happy birthday and give it up for many more years! :tongue: 

It's a fantastic achievement and a clan I'm proud to represent. Thank you, Rae! :) 

Best clan ever, I'll never ever leave.

Here's to another 10 years!

<3 

I still have the pen, little koala and kangaroo you gave all of us at RF! That's some real dedication and love right there just bringing a suitcase full of gifts to the other side of the world :D 

Thank you Rae for being there for all of us even with your busy life. You are a inspiration to us all. But you are right, we all have helped in our own ways to bring this clan this far. I want to be apart of this clan for many more years to come .... THANK YOU

On 2/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Lizziefrog said:

You're insanely patient, Rae, Grats for being our glue <3

Times 1,000

Thanks Rae! Though I have not been in the clan for 10 years I can honestly say I love being here!

Thank you Rae! I can tell you have put lots of hard work and patience into this clan. :x