Lore podcast - Part 2

Sgt Pepper

Greetings all!

It is with great pleasure that I present you the second lore podcast. Last time we talked about 'what RS lore is and why you should care', but also about difficulties and room for improvement to make lore more appealing. This time, together with sadron.pngTakara and elendur.pngSeravail, I talked about what marks the transitions between the different ages, what our favourite questlines are and what we're looking forward to most in the future.
It was brilliantly edited by 
adele.pngKingey! Thank you all for this.

Please let us know what you think, and don't hesitate to share it with your clannies.

Hope you all enjoy :) 

Next time, I'm looking to make a podcast about a new topic, for that I'm looking for new people to join me!
Topics that are at the top of the list at the moment:

- Runescape game updates: unfinished business
- When and how did you start playing Runescape? Old memories.

These podcasts are the first in our plan to deliver regular podcasts again if there is enough interest for them. Please let us know what you'd like to hear next!If you'd like to be in a podcast, please step forward as we'd love to have you on them! 

Lol I just couldn't get my head around the timeline inconsistencies :p 

Enjoyed listening as always, thanks for putting these together. :)

Great job guys! Can't wait for the next one :)

50 minutes ago, Super Mew said:

Kingey with the fantastic editing again. Nicely done everyone. :cow:

<3

I loved it. :D

Thank you all who was involved for making a great podcast. espicslly Kingey, editing is not easy peasey. 

finally go around to listing to this great job all  of you ... i would love if you wanted to do a pod cast on skills in general and thoughts to all skills to 120 and what that would mean to the econermy and runescape in general that would be great. 120s in skills was mentioned at RF and i would love to have that expanded on 

Finally got to listen to this, uninterrupted, and really enjoyed it, thanks. :) 

Not sure what is technically possible but can the "why I started playing" one be one in which about 30 people or so speak in a max of 1 min each? Brief intro then each person just introduces self and says how they got started, recording all at diff times etc, rather than a conversation?  Would be great to hear from lots of people.