Would You Rather

Scotty

Weekly Would You Rather  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Rather?

• Be a Dragon
    • Own a Dragon

I'd rather be a dragon. Going off of D&D 3.5, I could just shapeshift my way into looking like a human, while still being a badass dragon. Sorted.

I'd rather be a dragon. Going off of D&D 3.5, I could just shapeshift my way into looking like a human, while still being a badass dragon. Sorted.

Let's keep it real now shall we? Let's stick to the reality of being a dragon :p

voted to own one,

good for eating barbecue

Voted to own a dragon.

If I had to be one or own one, I'd rather be one--being able to fly would be awesome!  Plus, I live in a wooden house surrounded by trees.  A pet dragon would be dangerous!

Lollll

8137f46479.png

Edited by Scotty

Own one. Anybody ever read Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffery? Sooooo cool

Druid wild shape OP much? <3 that class too much...

ideally have the ability to transform into a dragon at will but for purposes of the vote gotta go with be a dragon

Voted to own a dragon.

own a dragon cuz I already am a dragon

b33738ad43.jpg

I'm going with the majority, to own a dragon would be cooler. You could be like f*ck you all my best friend is a dragon.