Earl and Jeff went Beta Boss Hunting!

Applejuiceaj

So Earl and I were a little bit bored (me a little bit more bored than he) so we decided to head off to take down the KBD over on the Beta!

We didn't get any cool drops or anything, but it was fun and we got to try out some of the abilities on it (we've determined that Range works better than Mage on KBD at least, from what Earl could tell, I melee'd the thing and solo'd it twice after Earl left).

We'll have to do this again, next time with more folks for even more fun (and maybe a harder boss too)

120629003849.png

120629004117.png

Once you attack an NPC their weakness will appear in the attack styles tab. :)

I took two random low levels there in BETA to teach them some things. they loved the KBD - although they were obsessed with the chest there! :p

jeff you're so pro with those 10k hitsplats :p

Ooh snap, that looks like fun :D Has anybody done any BETA events yet? Should be good haha

i totally just realized i was stil wearing ava's attracter

i totally just realized i was stil wearing ava's attracter

Lolol that doesn't help much when you're maging now does it? :p

Could have sworn you had a spirit shield on you at one point...perhaps that was when we were first gearing up before trip 1