Mining Competition Winner!

Elktz

:grats: to

Leftoversfor

for winning the Mining Competition with an incredible

2,859,162xp!!!!

Leftoversfor.png

Also Congrats to Marcoletsgo (1,806,396xp) and Larcenist 33 (1,461,437) for coming in 2nd and 3rd!

We had several people tie for the most levels gained (2 levels):

Leftoversfor, Marcoletsgo, Larcenist 33, Calimie, and Eltonj0hn.

Well done, everyone! Our cumulative mining xp this week was 12,140,949xp!!!

Congrats to Bill and everyone else! Also what happened to Pat anyway? Thought he was allowed to compete and he would have been 1st or 2nd depending. :p

Uh, he would've been, yeah. Had some issues with some rules in the past, apparently (not during the competition). Rae knows the details. ;)

Congratz Bill and everyone else. I was happy to finish in the top 10 against this clans members.

Uh, he would've been, yeah. Had some issues with some rules in the past, apparently (not during the competition). Rae knows the details. ;)

Ah I see, he told us he was using brawlers and not many were happy about that so I thought it may have been that, but I guess not. :p

Woo grats Bill and nice job to the 2nd and 3rd place winners. I was happy to get into the top ten and get at least one mining level, bring on the runecrafting competition!

Congrats to all, massive xp gained.

And ofc a huge congrats to Leftoversfor

Seems like everyone really likes mining >_<

Grats Bill and grats everyone! between us we nearly got a 99 in a week, thats amazing exp.

My fail starting Mining Level got me on the page! Yeeeeesssss!! :D Sometimes failing is good it seems <3

Congrats babe on winning the comp and getting 99 mining. I knew you could do it :)

Congrats also to everyone else. Impressive overall xp accumulation!

CONGRATZ!!! :clap::yay: :yay:

Brawlers are fine. Any legal means to gain exp is ok, so effigys, quest rewards, penguin points etc are all ok. :)

:grats: to the winners!

and darn, I was so sure Scotty was going to come from behind and take this one out. :whistle:

Congrats to all!

We won't go into any details on my xp gains though....:p