Hardcore Ironman Recap

Kreacher

Hardcore Ironman Challenge Recap

Super proud with the 20 Sign-ups we had. I hope everyone had fun, regardless of final xp gain. 

20 Sign-ups

20.3 Million xp earned from 0.

10,524 total levels gained.

@Holbytla managed to not only complete all F2p quests in less than 24 hours, but managed to gather 1124 total levels and an Astronomical 7mil xp, managing just under double the next competitor.

Also a congratz to @Kinneas For completing all quests and gaining 3.58mil xp across 947 total levels!

And lastly, way to go @Lizziefrog@Kitty Smith, and @YGE for over 1 million xp gained each!

Thanks to all that came along for this journey. make sure to hold on to these accounts, and maybe continue on them, we shall be putting them to some more use soon!

Way to go everyone!!!!!

This was a great event!  Well done @Kreacher and congratulations to @Holbytla and everyone :)  

Gratz! <3 i gave it a go but lost motivation as im really good at that haha :) 

Congrats to all of you! :) I played for a little bit, but wanted to do more stuff on my main with focus so I stopped using the hcim for the most part, but it was fun!

Hannah can finally get some sleep. lol

This was SO much fun, thank you Kyle!! <3 

19 hours ago, Lucifer Box said:

I'm not dead yet!

You did reaaaally well!