Emoji Translate! The Recap.

Guest Kinneas

Guest Kinneas

:tick:Emoji Translate! The Recap.:tick:

Another round of Emoji Translate passes by, and it is with a heavy heart that I must announce, that for the foreseeable future, it will be the final round. Believe it or not, it's harder than it looks coming up with a theme, finding 10 suitable selections from that theme and then turning them into emoji form - while also making sure they're not too hard or too easy! I may, on occasion, post some on Discord if a great idea comes to me. With that sad news out the way, let us get into the real reason you're all here. The answers!

But as always, before we get into the answers, a few key highlights; this week they come from @lordloss544 who answered #1 with 'World Map' - very intuitive, even if incorrect! and #9 with 'The duck walked up to the lemonade stand...' which had me laughing for longer than I care to admit! 

We also had a total of 3 perfect entries coming from @Lizziefrog, @Firesteal918 and @Plak! You 3 know your books... Or how to Google... Or both? Or ... I have no idea! Well done!

And with this round complete, we have a winner! So... Everybody put your hands together and make a raucous for ...

:dev: @Lizziefrog :dev:

PM me on Discord or the forum to claim your prize!!

Now, with the celebrations out of the way... The answers!!!

1. A Tale of Two Cities

2. Black Beauty

3. Charlotte's Web

4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar

5. Jaws

6 Fear of Flying

7. The Old Man and The Sea

8. The Cat In The Hat

9. The Grapes of Wrath

10. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Round 6 Emojis;

Spoiler

Z0p9rBi.jpg

Leaderboard

Click Here

Congrats @Lizziefrog!!!  Thank you @Kinneas for hosting this event! It has been extremely fun trying to figure out these emojis!!!1

Thanks Kinneas for all the hard work you put in <3

And grats Lizzie :D

This was a great event!

Congratulations, Lizzie!

That was fun, Kinnub (and yes, I know how hard it can be to put them together - I did heaps for my family quizzes)

Everyone did fabulously - grats all round (and thanks for mine)!

It was a really fun event while it lasted, hopefully it comes back someday! :D