@Kinneas 5
@Lilly 0 (attendance)

Answers:

1. What is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin

2. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

3.  I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

4. Dire Dire Docks - Super Mario 64

5. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Not a ton of interest with this one so I don't think I'll run it every week, but I may throw up a quiz on the forums from time to time. Thanks for playing!

I'll still post a song challenge here and there but it won't be a weekly/scheduled event.

Edited by boy release

What are the answers? And I'll PM you about continuing the event as I really think it has potential :) 

Guest Kinneas
4 hours ago, boy release said:

@Princess Rae 0 (attendance)
@Psychojonas 3
@Sgt Pepper 2
@xALFRODOx 4
@Kinneas 5
@Lilly 0 (attendance)

Not a ton of interest with this one so I don't think I'll run it every week, but I may throw up a quiz on the forums from time to time. Thanks for playing!

6 entrants and Lizziefrog showed an interest too (silly monkey just forgot to send her answers I assume) isn't a bad 1st week! I'd definitely love to see more of this! And I agree with Sander that this has real potential! Don't give up on it just yet! :D

55 minutes ago, Sgt Pepper said:

What are the answers? And I'll PM you about continuing the event as I really think it has potential :) 

Thanks for this one. I didn't know any of them this time, but hopefully will next time :D 

Ooooh I missed this one sorry - but I'll look out for it next time :) 

Seems like a great idea!

I like this event, the only reason I dont take part is because I am terrible with song titles and artists. It's fun to see if I can recognize the music though.

I honestly thought I'd sent my answers in! 
The ones I were struggling on were the N64 one (still don't know it, TBF) and the PATD one, but I got all excited when I realised I remembered what it was - I just brain farted between that and sending in my PM!

Good event :)