Battle to the Death! - Recap

Dinty

fightpits.png

WINNER'S LIST (I'll pm you your awards soon!)

Zazzy won like a million times

Robotnik

Crazy Liam

Princess Rae

Goinpsztl

Marcoletsgo

Ohhhhh this was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came. It started off with us all waiting by the bank. A few of us in teamspeak started getting nervous seeing all the big scary titans and fancy armor.

110113170433.png

So, Rae and Jacobblonde summoned their familiars to be a little more intimidating. And out came....the dreaded spirit graak and deadly granite lobster!

110113171024.png

Zazzy, Brian (goinpsztl), and Robotnik started picking their first victims and singling them out with a dramatic point.........eeek!

110113170731.png

Here is a view from where I spent most of the event.....spying from an orb after dying early on laugh1_Aiwan.gif

110113174052f.png

We all had a blast! :D Here are a few of the highlights....

110113172337.png

Rae with her scary red skull after winning one of the rounds.

110113174457.png

Liam getting owned by Kelly and I

110113175104.png

110113175742.png

Thanks to everyone who came, I had a lot of fun and hope you all did as well! :D

Edited by Dinty

I had a lot of fun, it was a blast! :D

Thank you for the event Dinty :D

:woot: I personally, had one heck of a blast. This event Amber was a huge huge success. :up: For all those who did not attend, it lasted over an hour and a half, we just coudlnt get enough. It was just as much fun to get piled on from the get go, to winning in the end, it really made no differance. Participation was grand. People did seem like they enjoyed theirselves. :up: Look foreward to possibly doing this again in the future. Thanks so much :D Edited by Goinpsztl

It was a lot of fun and I wish I could have stayed longer.

Thanks for the event. :)

I think this was the first time I have actually enjoyed fight pits.

Thanks so much Amber and everyone

:hugs: