I-Spy-and-Go-Seek Recap - 22 January 2017

Elyz Vettan

I-Spy-and-Go-Seek - 22 January 2017

We met at Burthorpe and showed off our clan colors for everyone see.  I took a screenshot, but later saved over it like a dummy.  I hid in the southeast corner of Al Kharid and we started the game!

i1oziVt.png

The goal was to get people to find me with one word.  I hid upstairs because I didn't want to make it too easy.  My clue was "sand."  That was a bit vague, so I gave the word "stairs" next.  That was enough for Bloody Dye who showed up seconds later.  Bloody's clue, "bed," was enough for Elktz, and her clue, "chair," brought the rest of the gang... except for Lilly.  She was lost in Burthorpe.

Lilly, after finally making it to Al Kharid, was next up to hide.  She hid out of sight in Head Farmer Jones' shed in Taverly.  She gave the clue, "leprechaun."  I am Buffalo found her first and gave the next clue: "barrels."  I ran right past both of them and consulted my map while they laughed at me.  That was enough to get my attention, and I gave the clue "cows."  Bloody Dye showed up next, giving the clue "flax," and everyone showed up soon after.  Heatherbear was last, and Jaybear gave her a lot of grief for teasing Lilly in the previous round.

E6PM2mF.png

Heatherbear decided to seek her revenge and found the absolute worst place on the map to hide, and then gave us the most obscure clue ever (courtesy of Jaybear, as I understand it): "skeletons."  This led us to search every single corner of the map, because there are more skeletons than World Guardians in RuneScape.  Brendi, Darkmgix20, and I had the same idea after Heatherbear gave us the additional clues of "underground" and "green," and began to search the Stronghold of Player Safety.  A reasonable assumption, I believe, because it looks like this:

7yxzysu.png

She wasn't there, though.  She gave us the clues, "noob," "iconic," "63," and "quest," which was enough hinting for Brendi.  He realized that she meant Elvarg's lair.  I was getting ready to rebuild my boat to take me to Crandor when I thought to check the Wiki.  Apparently, there's a dungeon between Karamja and Crandor.  I finally made it to the hiding place with Darkmgix20 and Bloody Dye right on my heels, and was promptly attacked by the skeletons.  Everyone kept me alive (thanks!) while I am Buffalo and Lilly continued the search.  The next clues, "lava," "shield," and "volcano" weren't enough, but rule-breaking clues "Karamja" and "Elvarg," gave them the help they needed.  We decided to bring the game to an end and spare them the effort of getting there.  It was a pain in the neck, Heather.

jnY0dUF.png

We all had a lot of fun and it was suggested that we play again on a P2P map.  I'm not sure that's a great idea, but we'll definitely try the F2P world again!

Thanks to everyone who played!

Edited by Elyz Vettan

That was the best game ever, a definate must game to have repeat events for!  I won't be quite as evil next time

Heather & Jay #1 team of confusing frends

3 hours ago, Lilly said:

I can't believe how bad I was lol :p

It's probably been forever since you've even thought about Elvarg, so blame Heather for that mess lol.

Sounds like you all had fun, while I was sleeping. :D  

Great event. Must do it again :)

That was really fun! We definitely need to do that again sometime! :D