Double XP Weekend Recap

Kingey

Hi everyone!

First off, I'd like to thank all of you for yet another amazing and fun weekend. We've had a great time both in-game and on Discord!
This year, we've completely vaporized the Skilling event record by going all weekend long. The attendance of the event has hit 91! That is absolutely incredible.

Our clan has gained a total of 1,552,052,889 experience and 1713 Levels. What is life?
Thanks again for the good times, and let's crush that XP record next year!

In addition, like every DXP Weekend, I have made a aftermovie. Sadly a lot of people were at the event, and so getting various footage was pretty hard, but I did it anyway.
I had a choice, 3 minutes or 5. I wouldn't have made the 5 with the footage I had, and didn't see myself getting it either, so I picked 3. This is also the reason for the incredibly anti-climatic ending of the music :p
Thanks to the amazing NXT client, the FPS is much much better, and the graphics look a lot smoother. The video may be a bit blurry when you watch it on fullscreen, so I recommend watching it how it is in this thread. I have already identified the cause, and will try to avoid it in the next one!

Without further ado:

Edited by Kingey

amazing video work man! gratz to everyone who obtained the levels and xp they wanted for dxp weekend! for those who didn't, you are one step closer to your goal! keep working hard! 

Edited by Skillzrme1

Great vid, Roman! Thanks for taking the time to record and edit the footage :D 

Hey, looking good there, thanks Kingey for all the work on this! We had a lot of fun. :D 

Awesome video. Glad to have been a part of this and I'm happy I decided to come skill with you guys. It was a lot of fun.

Love that you used music by lindsey sterling! Recognized it immediately. 

Thanks for putting together this cool video for the clan :)

I believe that everyone imagines the r in my name! :xD: T'was a fun weekend , Nice video!:D

Loved this video!! This was so well put together well done and well done everyone for all your gains this weekend I hope you enjoyed it :D 

I didn't see my name in the credits at the end though. :(

I was in the video doing agility just missed my name out

Looks like im not in clan credits :C 
Nice video tho.

Edited by Wufaris

Quality video! Loved the little part at the end haha. "It's over... Go home"

55 minutes ago, itsameeey said:

Loved this video!! This was so well put together well done and well done everyone for all your gains this weekend I hope you enjoyed it :D 

I didn't see my name in the credits at the end though. :(

I was in the video doing agility just missed my name out

51 minutes ago, Wufaris said:

Looks like im not in clan credits :C 
Nice video tho.

The credits are based on the attendance of the Skill 'n Chill we hosted throughout the weekend. Apparently we've missed you then, sorry about that. I'll at least add you to the attendance list :) 

awesome video mate love it well done 

A big thumbs up, very nice video. Cheers.

Nice one!
Saw my regular acc in the vid but not this one :p scratch that, it was a lookalike

Edited by Roelio