February Monthly Comp Winners

Elktz

:dungeoneering:   :agility:   :range:   :magic:   :summoning:   :crafting:   :fletching:   :thieving:   :smithing:   :range:   :constitution:   :firemaking:   :hunter:

:grats:

Joo

for winning the February Overall Competition with an amazing 236,709,202 xp!

Unfortunately Runeclan doesn't record levels gained, so we don't have this data currently due to Runetrack being busted. :(

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great job!

:dance:

And well done to all the other participants! The clan gained 4,616,283,759 xp and probably a lot of levels!

The 2nd and 3rd place winners were:

Most xp: Falken and Brendan Mutt

Most levels:  ?

The full list of participants is here:

http://www.runeclan.com/clan/spirits_of_arianwyn/xp-tracker?skill=2

Conratulations! 

Pity the comp messed up but we know we did well anyway. :)  

Congrats guys :) 

Congrats guys! :D 

21 minutes ago, Joo said:

Holy ****, 230m xp o;O

Hacker

Congratulations everyone, that is a lot of XP haha! 

Gratz on gainz everyone :D

Congrats everyone, can I just mentioned though that I was in the woodcutting competition however, it appears when RuneTrack crashed and we moved to RuneClan for the remainder I was not added to it.  It's not that bit of a deal but just a shame as i was doing quite well in the competition till that point.

Just realised this is the monthly one, i'm obviously referring to the woodcutting weekly comp.

Edited by Lil Boldy

5 hours ago, Lil Boldy said:

Congrats everyone, can I just mentioned though that I was in the woodcutting competition however, it appears when RuneTrack crashed and we moved to RuneClan for the remainder I was not added to it.  It's not that bit of a deal but just a shame as i was doing quite well in the competition till that point.

Just realised this is the monthly one, i'm obviously referring to the woodcutting weekly comp.

This is true. Unfortunately, RuneClan is still buried in development and doesn't have certain features we need to award people's gains. I created the woodcutting comp on there to see how it went, and (eventually) use it as back-up. Though we saw we missed required features and from that point I stopped keeping track of the added people as we weren't going to use it.

Shame on me! Sorry for the inconvinience :angel:

Yeah Boldy, what Kingey said. You were doing well! We were very sad and frustrated to see it all messed up. Thanks for participating and we are sorry it messed up. Disappointing for all. 

We did look at using the Runeclan one instead from the start, but it doesn't show levels, which we like to see for our level winners, plus also I believe it also won't let us add people after the comp has started and we do that a bit, for people who ask to be in it just for fun. That meant we were not able to add the rest of the people who were in the Runetrack one, once it stopped working.

I believe we have also contacted Runeclan and said what we'd like to see, and asked if they are thinking of introducing these features to their site in the future.