Leadership Q&A Session

Aglarion

soa_xmas_logo.png.4c21a14990274834a8b5ef

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Last week, adele.pngKingey hosted a special Leadership Q&A, and got eight of us together to answer the questions Clan members had sent us. It's a good way to find out everything you ever wanted to know about SoA, from how the Clan came about, the meaning of our Clan logos, and why there're so many gosh darn PMods in SoA!

Have a listen while you 'Scape!

Again, many thanks to adele.pngKingey for hosting this Q&A and for editing it all together.

Enjoy!

Was a great listen, really enjoyed hearing all the leaderships perspectives and such.^^

Casually sewing up people :p Top work, Kingey!

Video started crashing for me on here and on Youtube when I tried earlier. What I've heard so far was great though, good job Kingey!

I like the answers! was fun to hear all of you :D thanks SofA for beign top 1 clan on my list  and  sofa sounds so comfortable 

I'm very happy to hear you all enjoyed it, was a lot of fun recording it with the team :)

Thanks Kingey for a great job! :clap:  

Gotta luv that intro. 

Thanks for all the work you put into this, Kingey!

The intro is indeed brilliant :p