5 De Mayo Recap! (with pictures!)

Alejandra

So at 4am Pacific, we started up with Treasure Hunt right after Div Locs!

Rachael hid a treasure chest somewhere over RuneScape and it was up to clannies to go looking for it with a key that tells you Hot or Cold n.n  Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your prizes n_n

Our3djW.png

Afterwards we did KK Roulette. No armor.

We managed to get the KK just under 1/3rd hitpoints!

Thanks for coming, was fun :>

Didnt really get kk pics, sorry! :c

EsNHC7N.png

AT 6:30pm Pacific, right after mithril locs we did Hot Potato!

We lit a single fire and traded a potato with butter; whoever had it when the fire extinguised got a prize!

After a couple games we changed things up a bit and passed around a gnomeball by throwing it rather than trading potato.

We did 8 rounds in total, everyone got a chance to win :D

Steve (S15) won twice and he donated his 2nd prize to someone who hadnt won n_n

Also Steve (TehSteve) won twice also and donated to Teresa, because.. Happy Birthday!

So nice of you guys I love you all <3

Picture taken by Dan (Aglarion) --->  http://puu.sh/8B00D/4cb40f68f1.jpg

Its kind of big so I put the link there instead ^

TZDXBBt.png

After finishing the last round of hot potato we did about 15 minutes of Skill & Chill and ended up running to level 70+ wilderness ina conga line and getting killed by the Chaos Elemental!

JphnzsQ.png

8PemQcs.png

Finally we picked up some rune weapons from our banks and headed to kill the King Black Dragon wearing no armor at all and it was quite easy! Killed it plenty of times n_n

VzUm89j.png

As an extra we PM'd some people to inform them we were planning a secret Staff Appreciation Day & thank god it stayed a secret haha, we asked them their passwords, bank pin and personal info.

Haha just kidding we asked them nicely if they would like to write something cute about our members of staff and pm it back to us if that was the case, in addition we ask them to be extra nice to staff this May 5th haha.

Bonus: What you all want to see.

Haha *hugs Saulsaghetti*

cS2RkcM.png

1TwtycB.png

Thanks to Rachael for hosting with me and being so awesome and having ideas n.n!

Thanks to Spyro the LD for recording n.n

Thanks to Rizan for taking a whole album of screenies http://imgur.com/a/2HZqc

And thank you all for coming, it was wonderful, had lots of fun and many came and had fun too :) !!!

looked like fun!  :) thanks to everyone and special thanks to Rachael and Alejandra :up:

Thank you both for hosting!

I'm a bit disappointed that I could not go to the 4:30am event, however; the hot potato, the conga line and the KBD was extremely fun.

I didn't take any screenies but I had a great time. =)

8PemQcs.png

I wish someone would have reminded me to deposit my mining boots. lol

I only lost Mining suit boots and I'm glad it was only the boots xD I've been at LFM for three hours and I still have not gotten them!

KBD was also fun. We were there for 15-30 minutes killing KBD with Rune weapons and no armour.

You should have taken screenies of all the other deaths though =\ Not just mine!

I hope you two create more fun events like this in the future. =) Best two exp wasting hours i've had in awhile.

You should have taken screenies of all the other deaths though =\ Not just mine!

Only you got a grave! And people only want to see you :D haha <3

Anyways I did want to screeny someone that died for 1.6k damage hahah we all lol'd xD But I wasnt fast enough =p

I hope you two create more fun events like this in the future. =) Best two exp wasting hours i've had in awhile.

Thanks for the support c:

I was telling Rachael how good it went and maybe we could repeat sometime haha

Thanks to Rachael for hosting with me and being so awesome and having ideas n.n!

Thanks to Spyro the LD for recording n.n

Thanks to Rizan for taking a whole album of screenies http://imgur.com/a/2HZqc

And thank you all for coming, it was wonderful, had lots of fun and many came and had fun too :) !!!

Ale, all those ideas of mine would have been garbage without your Jandra ability to make everything more fun! Everyone who came to the events set the tone for a great time by having awesome attitudes :)

And Saul, we obv had some great mentoring! <3 Pretty difficult to get you to admit you enjoyed exp wasting that much :)

Edited by Alliyma

looked like fun ... and i missed it  :weep:

The 4am event was really nice, too bad I missed the other one!!!

I wish I could've went to the conga line, kbd, and KK, but rl was like "Nope, you can't have nice things.  Not allowed!"

A friend of mine made me go into real life, so I had to miss everything. Looks like it was a fantastic time, though!

Sadly I missed this aswell, would've been awesome to be tehre and join you guys!

1 hour ago, Red John said:

Sadly I missed this aswell, would've been awesome to be tehre and join you guys!

You know this thread dates from 2014 right?

4 hours ago, Kingey said:

You know this thread dates from 2014 right?

lmfao, i misread something

That looked awesome! Wish I was there.