[A][N E W] Would You Rather? Answer if you dare..

Scotty

Would You Rather?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Rather?

• Live in a world where huge, friendly, gummy bears walk around?
    • Or live in a world where hover boards exist?

WUREvent_zpsa893e99d.png

Don't forget to submit your VOTE via the POLL at the top of this post, then post on the thread to get attendance

Simply vote and post (if you dare to tell us!) - what you would rather do if you was not given a choice!

Each week a new user friendly question will be posted, so be sure to come back each week!

Anyone that takes part will be given an attendance point for each weeks participation.

If you would rather not share what you voted on, simply post 'voted' to receive that attendance point at the end of the week.

NewWUR_zps2c7c4279.png

Open spoiler to view last weeks winner:

Lastweekswinner_zpsc6c23ce8.png

hover boards all the way :3

Mm, lacks the hard choice. Hoverboards.

Gummy bears - as long as they don't touch me! Hoverboards would be pretty awesome to see, but I'm way too clumsy to not crash and die :o

Hoverboards - Simply because it would be awesome.

Hover boards!!!!! (Nuff Said) 

This clearly isn't a challenging one this week :p

Gummy bears. Because if so friendly they would let me nom a bit if hungry occurs..because gummy bears..

Gummy bears, because if I was to get knocked down by either a numpty on a hoverboard, or a giant gummy bear, I'd rather it was the latter.

Not huge on gummy bears. Let's go with hoverboards, I guess.

Hoverboards! 

The phrasing of the hover board choice seems a little dubious to me... "a world where hover boards exist" - sounds like they'd be almost impossible to get one and/or extremely expensive :p

Oh well. Still went with hover boards. Maybe I'd just appreciate them from afar.

I can fly already so hoverboards are pointless to me so I'm going with gummy bears as long as i get to eat them :lol: