Recap: Welcome to Lumbridge

Princess Rae

We were off to a late start with this because we got carried away in RS classic first, and then with Andy's help to find a world, we went to Lumby with with some iron armour, (and Dinty had paper fish!) and tried to help some people, but ... I think I may have actually scared off more than I helped! :giggle:

WTLfurnace.jpg

We ran out of people in Lumby so we headed to the cow patch.

WTLcows.jpg

Please feel free to add your pics if you took any :)

I had a thought about this later - we should have taken our Elf Babies there and kitted them out with some iron armour for protection. :D

Next time?

Beware of origami fish! It's a scam!

laugh1_Aiwan.gif, definatly take the Elf Babies! New players shouldnt be tooo scared of rae then :p

yeah, maybe it is something for the elf babies aswell :)

But we should try it again :)

Beats a barcrawl event

The only issue with taking our babies is because our trade limit will only be 5000 every 15 minutes, too. :/

oh it looks like a lot of fun. did you just give ppl money in lumby?

what all did you all do besides welcome them to RS lumby :)

Pam, we handed out iron armour, some noted (paper) tuna, some money, some hatchets, and generally asked if they had any questions.

Oh yeah, and a few of us danced for them.

Pam, we handed out iron armour, some noted (paper) tuna, some money, some hatchets, and generally asked if they had any questions.

Oh yeah, and a few of us danced for them.

oh that was so nice. i am sure they appreciated it. i know i would have if it was me just stating out :)

Some of them seemed a little freaked out. But most of them seemed to take kindly to the idea.

Now there were some hooligans right around the castle, but that's pretty normal for Lumbridge!