Castle Wars - December 21st

SoARecruitment
   (0 reviews)
Game Events

Event details

HoVZ2.jpg

Castle Wars?

What's that? You don't know what Castle Wars is? It's Runescape's most intense game of capture the flag, where you can choose between two sides, Zamorak or Saradomin, or go through the Guthix portal to be placed into a random team.

Where is it?

The easiest way to get there is to buy a ring of duelling from the G.E. and use it to teleport yourself to Castle Wars.

What do I bring?

Equip yourself with your best combat gear, whether you are a Mage, Warrior, or Archer, or a mix! It's a safe minigame, so there's no need to worry about losing your items. A couple potions may help too. Remember, no capes, hoods/helmets nor any non-combat related items are allowed!

When is it?

Monday December 21st

1pm Pac | 3pm Cen | 4pm Est | 9pm GMT (21:00) | 7am (next day) Aus QLD | 8am Aus East | 10am NZ

How long does it last?

Each game lasts 20 minutes.

What's in it for me?

Take a couple friends with you and you'll have a good time for sure! There's many rewards to pick from which you may purchase with the Castle Wars tickets you get after each game. The awards include the exclusive Castle Wars armour, God halos and the Faithful shield!

See ya there!

P.S. I am awesome at Castle Wars - Good luck trying to hide that flag from me!!!!

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.