Skillin & Chillen

Meister Yuki
   (0 reviews)
Game Events

Event details

This event begins 09/09/2014 and repeats every week until 09/30/2014

Event: Skillin & Chillen Weekly on Tuesdays

Day: September 9th,2014 (Every Tuesdays)

TimeZone: 1pm Pac | 3pm Cen | 4pm Est | 8pm GMT | 9pm BST | 6am (next day) Aus East

Attendence: Just show up and ya get it :) well make sure i see ya so i can write ur name down :p

Hosts: Me (Meister Yuki) and Pussum we take turns hostin if one of us can make it, but i encourage everyone to host if they want, but i will mainly take charge and host since i created this event with Pussum

What will be doing: So this is a skill n chill more for the bst time zone, but all time zones are welcomed to attend this if there on. I am doing this so its everyone can have a chance to come to a skill n chill, Since todays turn out went very well with over 20 people there within just an hour time frame, i decided to do this next week as well on Tuesdays September 9rd, 2014. So if it continues to go well i dont see a problem doing this weekly. This is sepereate from the monday ones. Its always nice haven several skill n chils for the different time zones, mondays are more for my time zone eastern, this one has a varighty but is more towards GMT time, but everyone is welcome to come. I just try to expand the skil n chill times so everyone can try to come. not everyone can make the night time monday ones so decided to do a different time one for tuesdays. So everyone bring your supplies and let get to that xp lovin or wastin xD. See you all there. Sorry this is always a paragraph :p

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.