Skillin & Chillen

Meister Yuki
   (0 reviews)
Game Events

Event details

Event: Skillen & Chillen (Wednesdays)

Day: September 3rd, 2014 (Wednesdays)

TimeZone: midday Pac | 2pm Cen | 3pm Est | 7pm GMT | 8pm BST | 5am (next day) Aus East

What will be doing: So this is a skill n chill more for the bst time zone, but all time zones are welcomed to attend this if there on. I am doing this so its everyone can have a chance to come to a skill n chill, this is a test run to see how it goes on Wednesday September 3rd, 2014. Sorry I specify Wednesday so much, I just don't want people to get the two mixed up. I get right out of school at this time so it works for me also, but please dont get the monday weekly one mixed up with this one. So everyone feel free to come , please bring either your xp wasting outfits or some awesome tools like fish, firewood, wood to fletch or anything you want to gain some awesome xp, i will grab ava if there is not one out already during that time. Hope to see you all there, and hope it all goes well. This wont be a weekly like monday but if it goes well ill try to host it every other week or something.

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.