REBUS PUZZLES!! Week 5, 25 Mar - 1 Apr

Firesteal918
   (0 reviews)
Forum Events

Event details

REBUS PUZZLES!!!

Rebus puzzles are words or phrases that are put into picture or word puzzle form. For example:

Rebus Puzzle: Eye Candy

Eye Candy

REBUS PUZZLES is a weekly recurring forum event where I will post two puzzles and you can guess what they say.

PM me your guess for an attendance point. You can PM me on here, discord or RS (but make sure I reply on RS). Please, also post on this thread that are/have submitted your answers!

There is also a bonus puzzle for you to try guessing. You'll get 1 point for correctly guessing one or two puzzles, two points for getting all three!!
The leaderboard will last for 10 editions, after which there'll be a winner and we reset the competition again the next week.

Please don't search the images on google, that ruins the fun and defeats the purpose of the game. If you don't know the puzzle, you still get an attendance point for sending me a random PM about it!

You have until 6:00 GMT, 18 Mar to guess!!!

This week's puzzles are:

#1: X2PAkEX.png         #2: sK8t1Yk.png

Bonus:   98LVsOw.png

Last week's answers were: #1 - Freebies 
                                                                    #2 - Eyeshadow         
                                                                               Bonus: Back to square one

Here are the points after Week 5:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ofFM4eDtQMwpL8IoQcT41lsq9ShKRBwaVmtLlNkrQ4Q/edit#gid=0

*If you are missing from this list, I am very sorry. Please let me know and it will get updated. *

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.