Events

Events happening today

1. 4
    AM

23 March 2023 04:00 AM      05:00 AM

Welcome!
    Good morning evening and night!
    I welcome one and all to a weekly pvm teaching session via discord streaming!
    This will be all about teaching solo and group content so there's no requirements for anyone to sign up!
    Every week I'll select a boss to teach (nominated boss's are also welcomed, the event is for you, the clan!)
    The selected boss will be streamed via the clan discord every Wednesday at 03:00 GMT
    The bosses selected will range from solo and group nex strats - solo araxxi - Ed3's and vorago.
    as mentioned, no requirements to sign up!
    The only requirement is that you come join me on discord, ask questions, and learn!
    Alternate time's will be provided down the track to allow for other time zones!
    This week's boss will be ...The magister! 
    Will be covering range styles and what the minimum setup is for solos (as this is a solo boss)!!
    Normally members are welcome to join but as this is a solo boss sit back relax and ask questions!
     The setup and strategies will be provided for anyone that needs help!
    The event will be held once a week on Thursday at 4am GMT.
    This week will bewednesday the 23th!

4am Game Time (04:00)
     9pm Pac (previous day) | 11pm Cen | 12am Est (same day)
    4am GMT | 2pm Aus QLD | 3pm Aus East | 5pm NZ

Event details

Discord Events 0 Comments · 0 Reviews

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.