Livid Fool

Clan Events

Livid Fool

Hey Clannies and Clanniettes!

I want to host some clan events in the future again, but what kind of events would you like to see??

Anything ranging from skilling to PVM or minigames, everything is welcome!
Or maybe dig deep in the RuneScape lore/history and have a quiz about it.
Any idea is welcome!

If enough people post their ideas, I'll ask our leadership for an Attendance point! :up:

Guzma

Wilderness event where we group up and pile on any random unsuspecting players. 
Don't risk anything important to you, obviously :P 
And who knows? Maybe we'll get wiped out instead! 

Guzma

Barbarian Assault and
Barbarian Assault Hardmode (Defeating the Penance King - a Trim Comp Req)
Safe minigame, but might require some time from everyone in the team in order to complete the 10 waves. 

Lilly
53 minutes ago, Livid Fool said:

If enough people post their ideas, I'll ask our leadership for an Attendance point! :up:

You dont need permission to post attendances :P

You should know that lol

Livid Fool
Just now, Lilly said:

You dont need permission to post attendances :P

You should know that lol

It's been a while :P But great!

Lilly

I like skill & chills :P

Wufaris

I said this in-game but we more clue events! Also, maybe like a quest point event (gives me more reasons to do quests, lol). You could take screenshots of quest points before and after for attendance?

Zamandria
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I too love skill & chill events, I find that I tended to miss on many in past because I'm in the wrong time zone lol, but I love these. Also a lot of ones that some may find 'dull or boring' such as woodcutting in a general area where there's something for all levels, same can be said of a variety of skills.  Personally I love these because life is busy and I treasure time like this in game to relax and get to know my clannies.

Edit: I love events <3

Edited by Zamandria

Princess Rae
2 hours ago, Zamandria said:

I too love skill & chill events, I find that I tended to miss on many in past because I'm in the wrong time zone lol, but I love these

Same! 

PS, did you know, the avatar was brought into the game, largely because of SoA's skill and chills. We have shaped this game. 

I also like the clue events because some love clues, even though I don't like clues, but sometimes they spur me on to actually do a clue. One.  Singular. ;) 

Events that help people tick comp cape/achievement boxes are useful too, although they are usually the wrong time for me, and sometimes don't get enough people. Those ones are useful, but tough on the person running them if people don't turn up. 

Eragon Wings

I would love to see more skill and chills personally. I know people love bossing and killing but there are from a few to alot that want to just relax and play the game.  I think all that post and do events are awesome. Just putting my 2 cents in lol

Topiyo
5 hours ago, Lilly said:

Would love to see more of this myself :teehee:

Zamandria
2 hours ago, Princess Rae said:

Same! 

PS, did you know, the avatar was brought into the game, largely because of SoA's skill and chills. We have shaped this game. 

I also like the clue events because some love clues, even though I don't like clues, but sometimes they spur me on to actually do a clue. One.  Singular. ;) 

Events that help people tick comp cape/achievement boxes are useful too, although they are usually the wrong time for me, and sometimes don't get enough people. Those ones are useful, but tough on the person running them if people don't turn up. 

That's fantastic!! And all the more reason we should remind everyone who we are ;) :)

Livid Fool

Looks like most people like to see more skill and chills.. Consider it done!!

Thanks for all the ideas, peoples :woah: Keep em coming!

Edited by Livid Fool

Zamandria

I'd like to see the odd mini-game thrown in (ex. Trouble Brewing), mainly for the achievements aspect but I think they are also fun in a group setting, especially with those you know :D

Also, many people don't know how to play them (I don't even recall the details myself), and there are some that have unique rewards/items that can be fun.  

And, have to say I'd love a sinkhole event (some of our clannies helped me out once and I was hunting for achievements, but didn't have a clue what I was doing so got one achievement but missed getting the second one), so a little tips and pointers section with it would be fabulous and appreciated! ;)

Livid Fool
1 hour ago, Zamandria said:

I'd like to see the odd mini-game thrown in (ex. Trouble Brewing), mainly for the achievements aspect but I think they are also fun in a group setting, especially with those you know :D

Also, many people don't know how to play them (I don't even recall the details myself), and there are some that have unique rewards/items that can be fun.  

And, have to say I'd love a sinkhole event (some of our clannies helped me out once and I was hunting for achievements, but didn't have a clue what I was doing so got one achievement but missed getting the second one), so a little tips and pointers section with it would be fabulous and appreciated! ;)

Love the ideas!
Minigames are really something worth looking in to! I remember hosting a couple of games of Heist before and it was a lot of fun!

Sinkholes might be a little trickier, as they spawn at specific times, so that limits it a bit.
Could make it work tho, like a sinkhole/dungeoneering weekend! So clannies have to team up and do them during the weekend, similar to clue weekend!

Zamandria
11 minutes ago, Livid Fool said:

Love the ideas!
Minigames are really something worth looking in to! I remember hosting a couple of games of Heist before and it was a lot of fun!

Sinkholes might be a little trickier, as they spawn at specific times, so that limits it a bit.
Could make it work tho, like a sinkhole/dungeoneering weekend! So clannies have to team up and do them during the weekend, similar to clue weekend!

That's an excellent idea for stuff like sinkholes and other randomly timed minigames!! Plus would give people more time to work it into their weekend

Grandwestham

Weekly Penguin Hunter? 

Weekly or daily GWD1 Reaper challanges?