Princess Rae, Community Champion 2014

Roving

Pics added, page 3. 

----

Hi all,

A quick post that will be filled a bit later on...

Today at RuneFest 2014, during the Golden Gnome Awards, Princess Rae was announced as the Community Champion 2014.

This was based on her commitments to Spirits of Arianwyn and the leadership of her previous clans. Additionally, her commitments with the moderator community and her tireless effort to apply her real life training to make 'Scapers happier and help them.

Thank you, Rae. I am glad that you finally got the acknowledgement from Jagex and the RuneScape community.

Thanks also to those who emailed their recommendation to Jagex!

- Roving
On behalf of Leadership, the clan and the wider RuneScape community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXM_kUAsBg

Gnome.jpg

Edited by Princess Rae

Congratulations Rae :D 

:spoon: *insert golden gnome*

:star:   :star: Congratulations on your gnome Rae. Very very well deserved!!   :star:   :star:

Rae getting the gnome handed over!

LyL5luF.jpg

Edited by MaxQ

Congratulations, Rae, well deserved!

Congratulations Rae, couldn't have gone to anyone  more awesome! 

Congratzzz Raeee, well deserved! :D

So happy for you n.n

I actually had a tear in my eye when I watched you take this <3 

Ooooh grats Rae :D very overdue but good to see you finally got credit for all of your hard work

My submission was:

I'm nominating Princess Rae for her tireless commitment to the community. Leading several clans, currently Spirits of Arianwyn, she's spent countless hours helping individuals on a personal level using training from her real life career. Not only has she led clans, she has also helped with many groups within the community - whether emergent gameplay or helping newbies at 'Town Square', an event that dispenses advice to new players. Clans, minigame groups and events isn't where Rae finishes with the community - oh no. Rae has also helped to keep the forums and game a friendly place as both a player and forum moderator. In addition to this, Rae has made the journey to travel over 10,000 miles to RuneFest for the fourth time this year to meet the community.

In short, every community should have a Rae, someone who selflessly devotes her time to others whether on or offline.

I'm just going to quote my facebook post here, cuz I feel like I said this pretty well on there:

Congrats to [Princess Rae], who earlier today won a Golden Gnome for being this year's RuneScape Community Champion.

You've proven that not only are you one of the most important person in our small circle on RuneScape, but one of the most important people overall.

I know I'm not alone when I say this. You have influenced all of our lives way more than you can imagine. Not only in game, but our real lives as well. You have brought together a group of people who have become some of my best friends. All from that small group you helped create nearly five years ago.

Congratulations, Rae! It really was well deserved!  :bunny:

Congratulations Rae, well deserved, thanks so much for serving the community and all the best as you continue to do so (: