SoA Flash Mob Video!

Scotty

Yo!

Spirits of Arianwyn got together to do a Flash Mob video with the new music box. It was loads of fun, and we're planning on doing a much larger one with better quality video recording, some point in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for that event as the more people, the better it will be! ^.^

We're looking to do a new Official Clan Video for recruitment & website, so if you want to get involved come along to the clan video making events so you can be apart of them. For now, enjoy!

CLICK ME TO WATCH VIDEO

Spirits of Arianwyn Flash Mob Video - RuneScape 3 from Scott Thompson on Vimeo.

Yo!

Spirits of Arianwyn got together to do a Flash Mob video with the new music box. It was loads of fun, and we're planning on doing a much larger one with better quality video recording, some point in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for that event as the more people, the better it will be! ^.^

We're looking to do a new Official Clan Video for recruitment & website, so if you want to get involved come along to the clan video making events so you can be apart of them.

For now, enjoy! (the quality of the video got worse after the upload, so apologies about that).

Some people can't seem to view it in their country, no idea why...

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Says I can't view in my country :( even though i'm from same country as you Scotty 

Says I can't view in my country :( even though i'm from same country as you Scotty 

Yeah, YouTube is being nasty. I am uploading a better quality video to vimeo, then Saint has offered to upload it to FaceBook for us. :)

that was alot of fun :p cant wait for the next time we do something like this lol.

ha ha looks epic!  :clap: 

What happened to our "What does the elf say" vid? 

This turned out to be the best Divine Locations event ever! check out the sassy looking lady in the white top hat, smokin'! :D

This turned out to be the best Divine Locations event ever! check out the sassy looking lady in the white top hat, smokin'! :D

that's you lol.

Awesome video, and was sooooo fun to take part in!  :clap:

This was soo cool!